Now Taking Applications for Servers
18+ years old
Primary Responsibilities: Be apart of a fun atmosphere that will keep our guests coming back. Serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests’ needs in a courteous and timely manner following Conroy's basic training.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests table in timely manner.
- Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Enter orders to cooks in the kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Anticipate guests needs and responds to any additional requests.
- Count back correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Clearing and resetting of dining room tables and rolling silverware.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, spot sweep the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Other duties as needed.
Positions often available are:
- Prep Cook